Be certified when most are not!
Seven Seven ITIL 4 Training Exam 01
Indicates required field
1. Value is the perceived (?) usefulness and importance of something. Choose One.
2. What is the result for a stakeholder enabled by one or more outputs? Choose One.
3. Service is a means of enabling (?) by facilitating outcomes that customers want to achieve, without the customer having to manage specific costs and risks. Choose One.
4. Which relates to the utility of the service when subscribing to mobile phone services? Choose One
The subscriber can use the phone 24/7/365
The subscriber can use the phone to call or text
The subscriber can upgrade its subscription plan
The subscriber can place a call even when in the parking basement
5. Which is NOT true about stakeholders? Choose One
Stakeholders include employees, suppliers and the government
Stakeholders are important to value creation
Stakeholders do not receive value, only the service consumer does
Stakeholders have interest or involvement in an organization, product, practice or other entity.
6. What should be assessed to evaluate whether a service offering will facilitate the desired outcomes of consumers? Choose One
Utility & Warranty
Partners & Suppliers
Economic & Technological Factors
Principles & Practices
7. Which is NOT included in Service Relationships? Choose One
Service Relationship Management
8. Which BEST describes a User? Choose One
The one who pays for the service
The one who uses the service
The one who provides the service
The one who sells the service
9. What is NOT inherent in the definition of value? Choose One
Value is always expensive
Value can be subjective
Value is subject to the perception of stakeholders
Value is a key focus of ITIL4
10. Service providers help their consumers to achieve outcomes, and in doing so, take on some of the associated (?) and (?). Choose One
Utility and Warranty
Information and Technology
Cost and Risk
Outputs and Outcomes