Be certified when most are not!
PAGT PM Exam
Seven Seven ITIL 4 Training Exam 03
Indicates required field
1. What is the system by which the organization is directed and controlled?
Service Value System
2. What does the Plan activity of the service value chain aim to ensure?
Continual improvement of products, services, and practices across all value chain activities and the 4 dimensions of service management
A shared understanding of the vision, current status, and improvement direction for all 4 dimensions and all products & services exists
Products and services continually meet stakeholder expectations for quality, costs, and time to market
Service components are available when and where they are needed and that they meet agreed specifications
3. What is the purpose of the deliver & support activity of the service value chain?
Ensure the continual improvement of products, services, and practices across all value chain activities and the 4 dimensions of service management
Ensure that products and services continually meet stakeholder expectations for quality, costs, and time to market
Ensure that services are delivered and supported according to agreed specifications including stakeholders’ expectations
Ensure that service components are available when and where they are needed and that they meet agreed specifications
4. Which does NOT relate to the service value chain activities?
They represent steps taken in the creation of value
They each transform inputs into outputs using different practices
They are all interconnected
They provide oversight to the service value system
5. Performing the service value chain activities will lead to which of the following?
Opportunities and Demand
Costs and Risks
Products and Services
Utility and Warranty
6. The purpose of (?) is to align the organization’s practices and services with the changing business needs through the ongoing improvement of products, services and practices and the elements involved in their management.
7. Information security maintains a balance between which types of controls?
Detection, Correction and Recovery
Detection, Correction and Prevention
Detection, Recovery and Continuity
Detection, Continuity and Prevention
8. Relationship Management ensures the following, EXCEPT?
Stakeholder needs and drivers are understood, and products & services are prioritized appropriately
Stakeholder complaints and escalations are handled well through a sympathetic yet formal process
Conflicting stakeholder requirements are mediated appropriately
Ensures that defined service levels are met thru management of metrics for services
9. The purpose of Supplier Management includes which of the following?
It includes the identification, analysis, monitoring and continual improvement of relationships and between stakeholders
It includes creating closer, more collaborative relationships with key suppliers to uncover and realize new value and reduce the risk of failure
It includes the planning, delegating, monitoring, and maintaining control of all aspects of a project, and keeping the motivation of the people involved
It includes the understanding and managing risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
10. What is NOT a good practice when managing changes?
Changes should be assessed by people who are able to understand the risk and expected benefits
Changes must be authorized before they are deployed
Changes in high-velocity organizations are commonly approved in a decentralized manner
Changes that require immediate implementation should be automatically authorized to avoid delays
PAGT PM Exam