Be certified when most are not!
: 15 Questions
Indicates required field
1. A Fractional Factorial DOE design considers 2 levels, 4 factors where 2 among them have confounding effects. How many experimental runs will be performed?
3. What occurs when the effect of one input factor on the output depends on the level of another input factor?
5. Which technique augments a work activity to prevent errors and mistakes?
7. The following Lean tools are effective countermeasures for Muda, except for:
Process Capability Analysis
Total Preventive Maintenance
9. What tool is used to quantify and prioritize the impacts of causes on effects through numerical ranking?
Cause and Effect Diagram
Cause and Effect Matrix
Fault Tree Analysis
11. The following are principles of lean, except:
Identify value and map the value stream
Make value flow without interruption or delay
Let the customer push value through the process
Pursue perfection and prevent rework
14. What is concept poorly represents Kaizen
Everyday + everywhere + everyone + improvement
Small, easy, quick, low-risk, and low-cost improvement
2. What tool graphically depicts the effect of a factor independent of any other means?
Main Effects Plot
Box & Whiskers Plot
Stem & Leaf Plot
4. What method can be used to verify if the interaction between 2 input variables is significant?
Main Effects plot
6. Which tool provides the least help in performing RCA?
Design of Experiments
Fault Tree Diagram
8. What 5S practice refers to efforts to develop and implement standardized procedures?
10. What is not true about Root Cause Analysis (RCA)?
It analyzes a problem and put a solution in place
It is the cornerstone of continual improvement
It is the heart of the corrective and preventive action process
It identifies only the significant and controllable causes
12. What practice is driven by customer demand, and incorporate process metrics to determine proper timing and quantities?
Quick Change Over
One Piece Flow
Overall Equipment Effectiveness
15. What method helps make problems visible, notify employees of current operating conditions, and communicate process goals?