Be certified when most are not!
PAGT PM Exam
: 13 Questions
Indicates required field
1. What is apparent in learning Lean Six Sigma
It is easy and straight-forward
Learning its various tools effectively takes time
Requires a Master Black Belt to teach it
Requires to ensure that all process problems are solved
3. Which statement is INCORRECT?
Define: Describe the problem and its cause
Measure: Collect data from the process
Control: Monitor the system to sustain the gains
Improve: Change the process for improvement
5. What is NOT a business driver for Lean Six Sigma
Fast problem resolution
7. Excessive Work-in-progress is an example of which type of Muda?
9. What is NOT an examle of a DFSS variant?
11. Which of the following is NOT TRUE about Stage Gate Reviews
Stage requirements are reviewed
Project progress is discussed and evaluated
Can kill the project
Propose changes to the project
13. Which S,O,D scores is the most risky?
2. Who developed the 14 steps to quality improvement
W. Edwards Deming
4. How should projects be linked to goals?
Project goals must align to long term strategies
Project goals must always yield financial benefits
Project goals must be easily achieved
Project goals must be measurable
6. Which method focuses on the weakest link in a chain of processes?
Heijunka and Jidoka
Theory of Constraints
Process Decision Program Chart
Total Productive Maintenance
8. What is NOT part of Value Stream Mapping procedure?
Ensure all 7 waste types are present
Determine how the flow is driven
Produce a value stream map
Understand the meaning of VSM symbols
10. The following are IDOV activities except:
Develop detailed process design
Test and verify the design
Link the design to the VOC
Emphasize CTQ variables and attributes
12. The difference between design and process FMEA is based on?
Application of FMEA in the organization
The FMEA capability of the organization
Application of the FMEA scaling procedure
The FMEA type being used
PAGT PM Exam