Be certified when most are not!
PAGT PM Exam
BCP Post training Exam
Indicates required field
1. What are the different roles who lead the business continuity efforts of MNL GBS? Choose all that apply.
Business Continuity Coordinator
Location Response Team
Operations Team Leaders
Emergency Management Team
Location Response Coordinator
Emergency Response Team
IT Technical Support
2. When a business disrupting event is observed, what do employees need to do immediately?
Call the LRC
Inform their Manager
Evacuate the Office
3. When the CALL TREE is triggered, what information do employees need to share with the LRC and manager? Choose all that apply.
Name and Team
Emergency Contact Details
Capacity to Work
4. When a crisis occurs, what could be the resulting scenarios? Choose all that apply.
Unavailability of utilities
Unavailability of office premises
Unavailability of employees
Unavailability of funds
Unavailability of systems or applications
5. If a few employees become unavailable, what are the interim actions that can be taken? Choose all that apply.
Team Leads will handle some work items
Managers will handle some work items
Back Resources can be invoked
Fail over the workload to another GBS site
6. What information are NOT relevant in the Team-specific Business Continuity Procedure? Choose all that apply.
Work Triage Criteria
Name of the LRT member
Incident Response Steps
List of salvageable assets
7. What are the business continuity options for employees? Choose all that apply.
Work from the Office
Work from Home
Work from an Internet Shop
Work from a Hotel
Work from a Recovery Site
8. When working remotely, what do employees need to ensure? Choose all that apply.
Employee safety and security
Successfully connect remotely
Inform the LRC and the EMT
Have a VPN client installed
9. Where can MNL GBS employees access their team's RTO?
BCP Risk Assessment Template
Team-specific BCP document
Service Delivery Lead
10. What condition must be satisfied before the BCP is deactivated?
All team SLA targets are achieved
Operations already reached a BAU state
Impact of the crisis is reduced by 50%
100% of employees are present in the office
PAGT PM Exam