Be certified when most are not!
FY2022 Supervisor Development Program
Project Management Fundamentals
Indicates required field
1. Which among the following is not true about project, program and portfolio management?
a. Project Management focuses on achieving project objectives
b. Program management combines projects since there is more value in doing so
c. Portfolio management ensures that projects and programs support strategic objectives
d. Programs are part of a Project and may form part of a Portfolio
2. What are the four generic stages of managing projects?
a. Starting, Planning, Implementing, Closing
b. Starting, Initiating, Executing, Closing
c. Starting, Planning, Monitoring, Closing
d. Starting, Executing, Monitoring, Closing
3. If a WBS will be created for an Audit Engagement, which WBS type is most appropriate?
a. Gantt type and Component based
b. Gantt type and Phase based
c. Component Oriented or Phase Oriented
d. None of the above
4. How much slack time do activities on the critical path have?
a. 1/2 of the longest activity duration
d. 1/2 of the shortest activity duration
5. At which stage of the project lifecycle is project monitoring and controlling done?
a. Starting stage
b. Implementing Stage
c. Closing Stage
d. Planning Stage
6. Which tool is best used to ensure that project risks are communicated effectively to stakeholders?
a. Project Risk Register
b. Project Charter
c. Project Communication Plan
d. Project Stakeholder Engagement Plan
7. Following the Salience Model, which stakeholder type should be given utmost priority?
8. Which tool is best for reporting project progress from an an economic standpoint?Choose One
a. Critical Path Method
b. Risk Register
c. Salience Model
d. Earned Value Analysis
9. The Triple Constraints have the most influence on which project aspect?
a. Project Risk
b. Project Quality
c. Project Requirements
d. Project Objectives
10. Best practices for closing a project include, except for:
a. Celebrating Success
b. Recording Lessons Learned
c. Mourning for Project Closure
d. Checking against Baselines